Christopher J. Comfort, DDS, F~AGD, A~AACD
Recognized Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry & Trauma Care
About Dr. Comfort
Dr. Comfort is personally celebrating 33 years of his life’s work in dentistry and 108 years of his family’s service as dentists.
“Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and in my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you have taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.”
Dr. Christopher J. Comfort is an active member of the following organizations:
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry: a demonstration of knowledge and skill and a commitment to continuing dental education.
- Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: awarded to Dr Comfort for his ability to create beautiful smiles. Only 350 dentists and dental lab techs have received this prestigious award throughout the world. The AACD recognizes these individuals for their artistic skill, knowledge, and technical expertise. Dr Comfort has been jury reviewed and sanctioned as a dental artist combining both form, function, and aesthetics.
- Fellow in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics: a prestigious award given to select dentists who are recognized for their ability to care for their patients by providing exceptional care.
- Member of the ADA, CDA, Kern County Dental Society, and the American Orthodontic Society
- Preferred Invisalign provider
- Volunteered at the San Jose Pediatric ICU
- Member, Tulane Association of Business School Alumni
- Licensed to Practice: California & Nevada
- Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce Member
- Rotary International Member
- Dentistry From The Heart Participant
- Dr. Comfort has four children and because of his love of children he became a Shriner. A Shriner is part of a National Organization, including twenty-two hospitals, providing FREE medical care. Dr. Comfort was also a Scout Master.
Dentistry Runs in the Comfort Family!
Dr. Matthew Comfort, who is Christopher Comfort’s brother, also has a dental practice! Patients from Roseville and the greater Sacramento area are invited to contact Matthew Comfort, DDS for their dentistry needs. You can click on the button below to learn more and to schedule your appointment.
See What His Patients Are Saying:
“Dr. Matt and his team are the best I’ve experienced in dentistry. Their expertise mixed with good character makes this the best place to receive your dental care! So glad to be part of this amazing group! And I really mean it!!” -Jacqueline J (Google Review)